Our ProSelect® Heated Kennel Pads are ideal for use with newborns, older, and convalescing pets. Great for keeping pets warm in kennels, doghouses, garages, basements, and anywhere else pets rest. Thermostatically-controlled pad has reversible sides to offer the choice of two temperatures:
- Dark tan side heats to 98.6°F
- Light beige side heats to 80.6°F
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Six-foot steel-wrapped cord to resist chewing and abrasion.
Heated Kennel Pads are available in small and medium sizes. Large Kennel Pad
(sold separately) consists of two medium pads and comes with a FREE
large Fleece Cover. Optional Fleece Covers
(sold separately) can be used with kennel pads to add additional comfort and warmth.
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product details.
- Select desired temperature by placing the pad either with the light side facing up (80.6°F) or with the dark side facing up (98.6°F).
- Place pad in area where pet will be resting that is sheltered from rain and snow.
- Position pad flat on floor of kennel or doghouse so pet can lie on it. If using in an enclosed area such as a doghouse, do not cover entire floor with pad. This way, the pet can choose to be on or off the pad. (If using optional fleece cover, insert pad into cover and close end with Velcro® tabs.)
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth. Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the outlet.
- Plug pad into a standard 110-volt outlet.
- Fully extend cord before using.
- Do not immerse pad or cord in water.
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth
- Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the outlet.
- Periodically inspect cord for signs of damage or wear.
- Do not use if damaged.
- Unplug pad when not in use.
- Do not exceed electrical rating or use with a voltage converter.
- Do not puncture pad for any reason.
- Do not splice, repair, or modify unit in any way.
This is an electrical product. Read all instructions and precautions carefully before operating. Failure to properly follow all directions may lead to an electric shock or a fire, which could cause injury. 18 watts. 120 volts. Limited two-year warranty.