Guardian Gear Car Harness Fashion Colors
Our durable nylon Guardian Gear® Car Harness helps keep pets safe and protected while traveling. Universal seat belt clip fits most vehicles, while the adjustable safety strap allows pets to sit, lie down, or stand comfortably.
Now in appealing outdoor colors, our durable nylon Guardian Gear® Car Harnesses
keep pets safe while traveling in vehicles.
- Harnesses are fully adjustable at neck and chest
- Universal seat belt clip fits most vehicles
- Adjustable safety strap allows pets to sit, lie down, or stand comfortably
Each Guardian Gear® Car Harness is packaged for retail display. Attaches easily to fit most vehicles. Note: Does NOT fit SAAB and Volvo models, or Ford Explorers.
See the Specifications tab for product details.
Material: 100% Nylon
Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
See the Safety, Instructions, and Sizing Info tabs for more product details.
Caution: Do not leave pets unattended in vehicles.
See the Instructions and Sizing Info tabs for more product details.
Directions for use:
- Place harness on dog, so that metal D-ring is on dog’s back, facing the tail.
- Unbuckle straps and place shorter strap around dog’s neck. Fasten buckle.
- Pull dog’s right front leg through the harness.
- Bring longer strap behind the dog’s front legs and fasten buckle.
- After fastening buckles, use plastic slides to adjust straps. Leave enough room for two fingers to fit under the straps.
- Attach the safety strap swivel clasp to the D-ring on back of the harness.
- Insert the safety clip into the seat belt buckle on vehicle seat.
- Adjust the safety strap to desired length so that pet can comfortably sit, lie down, or stand.
See the Sizing Info tab for more product details.
: Measure pet’s girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2". If the measurement is between sizes or if the pet has a stouter build, select the next size up for a proper fit.
fits girths 7"-16"
fits girths 12"-28"
fits girths 28"-36"
fits girths 32"-44"