Top Performance® ProDerm Relief® Pet Shampoo
is formulated for pets suffering from hot spots, fleabite dermatitis, poison ivy, poison oak, and other skin ailments.
- Relieves irritation, inflammation, and itching
- Contains lidocaine to ease pain, hydrocortisone to reduce swelling, and soothing aloe vera
- Soothes skin as it refreshes and cleans coats
Safe for dogs and cats eight weeks old and older. Available in 17 oz. and 1 Gallon sizes.
Contains: Hydrocortisone .25%, Lidocaine 2%
Store at room temperature from 59º-89ºF (15º-30ºC) For external use only. Do not let pets ingest. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Safe for dogs and cats eight weeks old and older.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Anionic, Nonionic and Amphoteric Surfactants Lidocaine HCL, Hydrocortisone USP, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Vera, FD&C Blue #1
- Wet pet's coat completely with warm water.
- Dispense a generous amount of shampoo into the palm of the hand.
- Thoroughly massage into pet's coat beginning at the head and working back toward the tail.
- For best results, let stand for 5-10 minutes before rinsing.
ProDerm is safe to use for every bath. If pet's skin condition persists or worsens, consult a veterinarian.