Natural Chemistry® DeFlea Flea and Tick Shampoo
products are guaranteed to kill fleas, ticks, mites, and lice safely and effectively! Contains dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate undecyclenic acid to soften the waxy skeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and other insects until the internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly dies.
Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation.
- Gentle yet powerful
- Works on all stages of the insects’ life cycle without using harsh chemicals or pesticides
- Won’t wash out topical flea and tick treatments
- Safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens over 12 weeks old. Available in 16.9 oz. size.
Safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens over 12 weeks old. Use as often as needed, since all De Flea products can be safely used with other flea control products.
When using on cats/kittens ALWAYS RINSE after spraying especially areas around the mouth. If the product does get in the mouth, rinse mouth area well, including inside the mouth. While the product will not cause any harm, some cats may react with a slight foam around the mouth. If this does happen, it will stop within two hours.
Active Ingredients: 8.4% dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (a surfactant) and 2.0% undeclyenic acid (a derivative from the castor bean). Both ingredients are natural, biodegradable, and 100% safe for pets, people, and our planet. Percentage given is for concentrate.
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
Directions for use
- Apply DeFlea Pet Shampoo onto coat of pet.
- Work shampoo into pet's coat; be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas such as between paws.
- To improve results, rub into pet's coat and rinse after 5 minutes.
- Rinse animal thoroughly, then dry.
- Repeat as necessary, but not more often than at 3 day intervals.