Top Performance Model Dogs for Groomers
Hone your grooming skills with our realistic Top Performance® Model Dog. Covered in 100% acrylic fur, it can be washed, cut, dried, styled, and even dyed.
Our realistic Top Performance® Model Dog allows groomers-in-training or seasoned professionals to hone new techniques. You can practice your scissoring, brushing, and styling. Ideal for use in competitions or in grooming schools, or use to showcase your styling expertise in your salon. Covered in 100% white acrylic fur that can be washed, cut, dried, and even dyed into practically any breed or style. Tip-resistant model stands upright on plastic feet. (Not available groomed.)
Material: 100% Acrylic
Dimensions: 19"L x 10"W x 17"H
Tips for Use:
- When using the Model Dog in a grooming contest, refer to the rules and regulations of the contest.
- Brush the Model Dog out using a soft pin brush. A proper brush-out can take up to two hours.
- During the brush out, it is natural for large amounts of hair to come out.
- When creating breed profiles with long coats (ex. Cocker Spaniel), be careful not to brush out too much coat.
- Trim, style, and finish the Model Dog to create the desired breed profile.