This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
4-month supply of Advantage II Flea Control treatment is available in the following formulas:
- Kittens 8 weeks or older weighing under 5 lbs
- Cats 5-9 lbs
- Cats Over 9 lbs
- Dogs 1-10 lbs
- Dogs 11-20 lbs
- Dogs 21-55 lbs
- Dogs Over 55 lbs
See the Safety and Instructions tabs for more product information.
Hazards to humans: Advantage causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to domestic animals: Advantage is for external use only. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any product.
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
Directions for Use:
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have pet standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.