Frontline Flea and Tick Treatment 3 Month
Frontline® Top Spot® is a fast-acting, long lasting topical flea and tick treatment for dogs and cats that eliminates pests and keep pets happy and healthy. Frontline Top Spot helps to control flea infestation for up to three months and tick infestation for up to one month.
Frontline® Top Spot®
provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and cats, puppies and kittens. It is effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick, and deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease). Frontline Top Spot contains fipronil to effectively kill adult fleas and ticks. Each application of FrontlIne Top Spot:
- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kills chewing lice and ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- Provides a full month of protection
- Remains waterproof for 30 days
Easy to apply; simply part hair and apply directly to skin. Safe for use on dogs and puppies over eight weeks old and for cats and kittens over eight weeks old. Available in the types listed below. Frontline is also available in 6-month supply
Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation.
See the Specifications tab for more product information.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
Packages are color coded for easy retail sales and inventory.
- Cats Over 8 weeks — Green
- Dogs up to 22 lbs — Orange
- Dogs 23-44 lbs — Blue
- Dogs 45-88 lbs — Purple
- Dogs 89-132 lbs — Red
See the Safety and Instructions tabs for more product information.
Safe for use on dogs and puppies over 8 weeks old and for cats and kittens over 8 weeks old. For external use on dogs and cats only. Do not use on rabbits. Active Ingredient: Fipronil 9.7% 50mg Fipronil in each pipette.
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
Each package includes 3 pipettes of 4.02ml each. Apply once each month.
Directions for Use
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have pet standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.
: Do not use on other animals. Keep out of reach of children. For external use on dogs and cats only.
Check with a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or before using with other pesticides.