Natural Chemistry® Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo
for dogs uses natural botanical extracts — without pyrethrins — to kill fleas and ticks. Works to soften the waxy exoskeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites and other insects making them vulnerable to the botanical extract agent.
- Kills fleas, ticks, and lice on contact
- Will not wash out spot on treatment
- Works at all stages of the insect life cycle
- Parasites do not become resistant, so the shampoo never loses its effectiveness
- Safe and non-toxic
Safe for dogs of all ages. Available in 16.9 oz bottle and Gallon size.
Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
Safe for dogs of all ages. Not for use on cats.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cinnamon Oil, Cedar Wood Oil, Clove Oil, Water, vanillin (benzaldehyde, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy), aloe barbadensis leaf juice
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
Direction for use
- Lightly dampen coat of pet.
- Apply shampoo onto dampened coat of pet, working shampoo into pets coat thoroughly.
- Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of animal. Be sure that entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Rinse animal.
- Dry with towel if desired.
- Repeat as necessary.