Tropiclean SPA Colors Shampoos 12 oz
TropiClean® SPA™ Colors Shampoos for dogs and cats are specially formulated to enhance a pet’s natural color and shine. Shampoos are designed to enhance the color of cats and dogs with black, blonde, brunette and white coats. Item #TC270
All TropiClean® SPA™ Colors Shampoos
are infused with lavender and oatmeal to leave skin feeling smooth and clean. They are soap-free and safe to use with Frontline® and other spot treatments.
- Spa Colors Shampoo for Black Coats: This newly redesigned formula contains intensifying extracts that preserve and magnify a pet’s natural black color making it look fresh and vibrant.
- Colors Shampoo for Blonde Coats: Natural lemon peel, chamomile, and sunflower seed extracts give mega-watt shine without stripping or depositing artificial color.
- Colors Shampoo for Brunette Coats: Low pH-balanced formula features tea leaf infusion with crushed pearls to restore the richness of brown fur without dulling highlights.
- Colors Shampoo for White Coats: Gently removes dulling build-up without harsh bleach, peroxide, ammonia or alcohol.
Safe for cats and dogs over 6 weeks. 12 oz. size is ready for use.
Safe for use on cats and dogs over 6 weeks.
Colors Shampoo For Black Coats Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Protein, Lavender Extract, Coconut-Based Cleanser, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sandlewood Extract, Vitamin E, Ginger Root Extract, Chamomilla Extract
Colors Shampoo for Blonde Coats Ingredients: Coconut Based Cleanser, Lemon Verbena Extract, Hydrolyzed Protein, White Tea Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Rice Flower Extract, Coconut Extract, Vitamin E
Colors Shampoo for Brunette Coats Ingredients: Coconut Based Cleanser, Hydrolyzed Protein, Yarrow Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Milk Thistle Extract
Colors Shampoo for White Coats Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Protein, White Tea Extract, Coconut-Based Cleanser, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Blueberry Extract, Vitamin E, Mallow Extract
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
Directions for use
- Wet coat and apply a generous amount of shampoo, massaging it well into the coat.
- Rinse thoroughly and then dry.
- Repeat as necessary.