Uniquely-designed rubber Sweepa All-Purpose Small Rake
sweeps, scrubs, squeegees, and washes out easily.
- Features a telescopic handle for hard-to-reach places
- Great for cleaning kennels, runs, and floors
- Comes with a free Sweepa Brush
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product details.
Material: Rubber and aluminum
Size: Rake head measures 12" x 2", Handle expands from 35"-61"
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
To put the handle on the rake head:
- Apply a little soap/detergent and water to the black threaded end of the handle.
- Expand the handle enough to leave a good gripping area on the thin end of the handle.
- Push the threaded end of the handle into the round opening in the head and rotate the handle clockwise until the thread grips into the grooves in the head.
- Keep turning until most of the thread is embedded.
It is easier to attach the rake head with two people, with one holding the head and the other turning the handle. This is designed to be very tight so that the handle and rake head will not separate during use.