Our chrome-plated Master Equipment™ Tub Faucet
is designed with busy groomers in mind.
- Handles are easy for wet, soapy hands to shut off and on
- Unique plastic spacer plate provides a snug, leak-proof attachment to tub wall
- Durable construction gives years of dependable service
Fits all grooming tubs with 4" center mounts. Assembly required.
See the Specifications and Sizing Info tabs for more product details.
Size: Thread size is ½”, 14 TPI (Threads Per Inch); Fits 4" center mounts
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
Standard Kitchen Faucet
Tools Needed (not included)
- Faucet Assembly (1)
- Plastic Spacer Plate (1)
- Mounting Nuts (2)
- Riser Nuts (2)
: Adjustable Wrench, Plumber’s Putty
- Shut off water supply before installation.
- Apply a thin layer of plumber’s putty to the top of the Plastic Spacer Plate (B) and attach to the underside of the Faucet Assembly (A). Apply a layer of putty to the underside of the spacer plate and attach faucet onto the tub wall. Make sure faucet is centered properly on the 4" center mounting holes. Tub wall should be clean and dry for proper putty adhesion. Any additional predrilled faucet holes should be plugged.
- Attach a Mounting Nut (C) to each valve stem and tighten to secure. Do not overtighten. Wipe off any excess putty from tub and faucet surfaces with a clean, soft cloth.
- Attach hot and cold water supply hoses to the valve stems with Riser Nuts (D). Do not overtighten.
- Turn on water supply and turn on faucet to check for leaks.
Clean with mild soap and water or chrome-safe cleaner. Do not use harsh abrasives or cleaners that could damage the polished finish.