This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
See the Specifications tab for more product details.
Six-month supply of Advantage II Flea Control treatment is available in the following formulas:
- Cats 5-9 Lbs
- Cats Over 9 Lbs
- Dogs 1-10 Lbs
- Dogs 11-20 Lbs
- Dogs 21-55 Lbs
- Dogs Over 55 Lbs
See the Safety and Instructions tabs for more product details.
Caution: For external use on dogs and cats only. Do not use on other animals. Keep out of children’s reach. For use on dogs over 7 weeks old and cats over 8 weeks old. Use monthly. Consult a veterinarian before using on pregnant, aged, ill, or nursing animals. Caution: Causes eye irritation. If product comes in contact with eyes, hold eye open and flush slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Harmful if swallowed. If accidentally swallowed, call poison control center or seek medical treatment. Sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. If product comes in contact with skin, rinse skin thoroughly with water for 15-20 minutes. If product comes in contact with clothing, remove clothing and launder. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Active Ingredient: Imidacloprid.
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
Directions for Use
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have pet standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.