Bio Spot Defense Spot On 6 Month - Cats
New and improved formula! Water-resistant Bio Spot® Defense® Spot On® 1-Month Flea & Tick Topical Treatment for cats kills and repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes, and prevents flea egg reinfestation for up to 2 1/2 months.
Bio Spot® Defense® Spot On® Topical Treatment
for cats contains active ingredients to start killing fleas and ticks within 15 minutes. It also kills and repels mosquitoes. This effective formula contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs and prevent reinfestation for up to 2 1/2 months.
- Now with a safer and more effective formula
- Water-resistant through rain and swimming
- Formula designed especially for treating cats
Patent-pending Smart Shield applicator design is ergonomically designed for easy handling and uses flow control to avoid contact with your skin. Premium packaging panel with Treatment Schedule reminds pet owners when to reapply.
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product details.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
Etofenprox (CAS # 80844-07-1) 30.0%
(S)-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6) 3.6%
Piperonyl Butoxide (CAS # 51-03-6)* 5.0%
Other Ingredients: 61.4% (Butyl Carbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl Ether, and Related Compounds)
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
Directions for use
- Bend at perforation and tear off first month’s applicator.
- Hold applicator and bend area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard.
- Hold applicator upright and snap tip back, away from face and body.
- Position the tip of the applicator on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. Apply 1/2 of the contents of the applicator.
- Invert the applicator to an upright position and move to the dog’s hindquarters. Position the tip of the applicator at the base of the tail and apply the remaining contents of the applicator.
- Do not reapply product for 30 days.
NOTE: DO NOT APPLY BIO SPOT® DEFENSE® SPOT ON® FLEA & TICK CONTROL FOR DOGS TO CATS. This product is intended for dogs only! Although product is applied only between the shoulder blades and at the base of the tail, the dog’s skin and hair oils carry the product over the entire body for protection against fleas, ticks, and flea eggs. Most effective when used as part of a total flea and tick management program. Use other Bio Spot® products registered for residential area control of these pests in conjunction with this treatment.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.