FiproGuard™ Topical Flea and Tick Treatment
for dogs and cats provides three-way protection that kills fleas, ticks, and chewing lice.
- Kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease
- Kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange
Waterproof formula Fiproguard can be used on breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs and cats. Fast-acting and long-lasting, sustained-release formula protects dogs and cats for up to 30 days.
Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation.
*FIPROGUARD™ is a trademark of Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc. Frontline Top Spot® is a registered trademark of Merial. Frontline Top Spot® and Merial are not affiliated with Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc.
See the Specifications tab for more product information.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
: Fipronil 9.70%; Other ingredient** 90.30%
** diethylene glycol monoethyl ether
Packages are color coded for easy retail sales:
- Cats Over 8 weeks Purple
- Dogs up to 22 lbs Orange
- Dogs 23-44 lbs Green
- Dogs 45-88 lbs Red
- Dogs 89-132 Blue
See the Safety and Instructions tabs for more product information.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION
. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
. For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of the product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged dogs. Call 1-800-781-4738 for 24-hour assistance.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting, unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If in eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going in for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information.
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
How to open
How to apply
- Remove product tubes from the package.
- Separate one tube from the others.
- Holding the tube with notched end up and pointing away from the face and body, cut off the narrow end at the notches with scissors.
- Invert tube over dog/cat and use open end to part dog/cat’s hair.
- Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog/cat’s hair, as directed.
- Hold the dog/cat still for a few seconds to allow the solution time to be absorbed into the coat.
- When finished, wrap the tube in paper and throw in the trash. Only one applicator per treatment is needed.
- Do not apply more often than once every 4 weeks.