Sentry Natural Defense 3-Month Flea/Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Dogs
Sentry® Natural Defense™ Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Dogs contains plant oils for safe, effective control of ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes.
All natural Sentry® Natural Defense™ Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Treatment for Dogs
is a synergistic blend of plant oils that has been tested to EPA protocols and approved as a food additive by FDA, making it safe to use around people, pets and the environment.
- Safely kills insects on dogs and puppies for up to four weeks
- Works on mosquitoes to prevent heartworm infestation!
Sentry Natural Defense Flea & Tick Squeeze-On is available in the sizes for dog/pups under 15 lbs, dogs 15-40 lbs, and dogs over 40 lb.
See the Specifications tab for more product information.
Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation.
Items may be combined for quantity discounts.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
Ingredients: Peppermint Oil 3.00%, Cinnamon Oil 4.50%, Lemon Grass Oil 4.50%, Clove Oil 5.00%, Thyme Oil 5.00%, 2-Phenethyl Propionate 5.00%,
Other Ingredients: Vanillin, Isopropyl Myristate 73.00%
Treatments available for dog/pup under 15 lbs, dogs 15-40 lbs, and dogs Over 40 lbs
See the Safety and Instructions tabs for more product information.
Caution to Humans: Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco.
Caution to Domestic Animals: Do not apply product directly in or on eyes, mouth, nose, or genitalia of animals. Do not use on (or cause exposure to) puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
First Aid for Contact With Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or when going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information.
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
Directions for Use
: Read entire label before each use, and use only in accordance with label instructions. For use on dogs and puppies. Do not use on animals under the age of 12 weeks. Do not get this product in pet’s eyes or mouth. Do not bathe pet within the first 24 hours after squeeze-on has been applied. Households with more than one dog should not allow dogs to groom each other until solution has dried. Pets may be treated indoors or outdoors. Safe to repeat application as often as needed.
How to Apply
- For Dogs Weighing 15 lbs and Under: Apply one tube (1.5 ml) of this product as a spot or stripe to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
- For Dogs Weighing Between 15 lbs and 40 lbs: Apply one tube (3.0 ml) of this product as a spot or stripe to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
- For Dogs Weighing Between 40 lbs and Over: Apply the entire tube (4.5 ml) of this product as a continuous stripe to the dog’s back starting between the shoulder blades and ending directly in front of the base of the tail. In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best if used year round.
- Remove product tube from package.
- Holding tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body, cut or tear off the narrow end at the notches.
- While holding the animal with one hand, use the other to apply the solution.
- Invert the tube and use the narrow end to part the animal’s hair while gently squeezing to apply to the animal’s skin.
- Hold the animal a few seconds to give the solution time to be absorbed into the animal’s coat.
- When finished, wrap the tube in paper and put into the trash.