ProSelect® Modular Side Panels
attach to the outside of our ProSelect® Modular Cages to create a privacy barrier between connected cages.
- Secure easily with included screws
- Attaches using existing hardware from cage
- Panels fit on the outside of the cage
ProSelect® Modular Side Panels fit standard height individual Modular Cages or multi-tier cage kits. Each panel measures 22 1/2"L x 20"W. Comes in a set of two.
See the Specifications and Instructions tab for product details.
This product is not eligible for shipping discounts.
Material: Steel, available in black, stainless steel and ivory
Size: Each panel measures 22 1/2"L x 20"W
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
To attach side panels to cage
- Loosen the two screws on the front and back walls of the cage (do one side at a time) that hold the side walls on.
- Loosen just enough to slide the panels between the walls.
- Align the slots in the panels to go over the screw body.
- Retighten screws.