Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer
Nature’s Miracle® Urine Destroyer eliminates pet urine stains, residue and smells on contact. Equipped with deep penetrating bio-enzymatic urine removal agents and a odor control system, the Urine Destroyer is the perfect solution for pet urine problems.
Nature’s Miracle® Urine Destroyer
is a pet stain and residue eliminator with deep-penetrating oxygen-infused, bio-enzymatic ingredients that remove tough pet urine stains and sticky residue.
- Contains a dual-action odor control system that destroys odors on contact
- Removes the pheromones that encourage re-soiling
- Great for use on carpets, upholstery and pet bedding
Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed.DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY ON ANIMAL.Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, bio-enzymatic odor-lock, oxygen boosters, surfactant, isopropyl alcohol, fragrance.
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area; wipe with a cloth. If color is removed form the test area, do not use on those surfaces.
- Always use at full strength.
- Always use Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stains that could become impossible to remove.
: Not recommended for use on silks, leather or suede.
For Stain Removal
: Wipe up as much of stain as possible, then thoroughly soak stain with Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer. Wait five minutes, then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff bristle brush. If stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature’s Miracle Odor Destroyer to work for one hour, then wipe stain with a cloth.
For Odor Elimination
: Wipe up excess odor-causing material. Then, thoroughly soak the entire areas with Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor. Depending on the air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to two weeks to dry completely. If after two weeks there is still an odor, this means that Nature’s Miracle Urine Destroyer did not reach ALL the odor-causing material (e.g. urine). Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.