Bio Spot Defense Spot On 3-Month - Cats
New and improved formula! Water-resistant Bio Spot® Defense® Spot On® 3-Month Flea & Tick Topical Treatment for cats kills and repels fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes, and prevents flea egg reinfestation for up to 1 month.
Bio Spot® Defense® Spot On® Topical Flea & Tick Treatment
contains active ingredients to kill and repel ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes. This effective formula contains an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) to kill flea eggs and prevent reinfestation for up to 1 month.
- Now with a safer and more effective formula
- Water-resistant through rain and swimming
- Extra panel with Treatment Schedule reminds pet owners when to reapply
Patent-pending Smart Shield applicator design is ergonomically designed for easy handling and uses flow control to avoid contact with your skin. Premium packaging for easy retail display.
Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation.
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product details.
- Etofenprox (CAS # 80844-07-1) 30.0%
- (S)-Methoprene (CAS # 65733-16-6) 3.6%
- Piperonyl Butoxide (CAS # 51-03-6)* 5.0%
61.4% Butyl Carbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl Ether, and Related Compounds
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
Directions for use
: Use only on cats or kittens 12 weeks of age and older. Do not apply more than once every month. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes or mouth.
- Bend at perforation and tear off 1st month’s applicator.
- Hold applicator upright and bend area of plastic at perforation, tear off and discard.
- Hold applicator upright and snap tip back, away from face & body.
- Prior to application of the product, gently lift the cat’s hair coat on the back of the neck at the base of the skull, position the tip of the applicator on the cat’s exposed skin and squeeze out the entire contents of the applicator onto the cat’s skin.
- Do not bathe cat within the first 24 hours after product has been applied.
- Households with more than one cat should prevent cats from grooming each other until solution has dried.
- Repeat application once monthly.