The Sporn® Non Pulling Mesh Harness
offers total control, style and comfort for every dog.
- Elastic webbing stretches laterally with dog’s natural movements
- Mesh "gives" to provide maximum comfort
All materials and components are made of the highest quality nylon and nickel-plated hardware to reduce weathering.
See the Specifications, Instructions, and Sizing Info tabs for more product details.
Colors apply to the trim around the neck; mesh, attaching straps and sleeves are always black.
See the Instructions and Sizing Info tabs for more product details.
Instructions for Use
- Place the harness over the dog’s head so the mesh covering is below the dog’s neck in front, the nylon straps are on either side of his/her head, and the metal O-ring sits just above the dog’s shoulders on his/her back.
- Guide the dog’s legs through the sherpa covered loops. Adjust the nylon straps for a comfortable fit. When pulling occurs, the padded sherpa sleeves will tighten and apply gentle pressure under the dog’s front legs.
- Adjust the sliding cord lock for a snug (not tight) fit.
- Attach the dog’s lead to the O-ring and enjoy your walk.
See the Sizing Info tab for more product details.
- Small harness measures 9"–12". Fits Jack Russells, Cairn Terriers, Toy Poodles and like breeds
- Medium harness measures 12" –17". Fits Cocker Spaniels, Golden Retrievers, Border Collies and like breeds
- Large/X-Large harness measures 16"–24". Fits Rottweilers, Newfoundlands, Great Danes and like breeds