ProSelect Foldable Cat Cages
Our Proselect® Foldable Cat Cages are made of durable powder-coated wire for strength and security. Each cat cage includes two doors and three removable plastic perches that can be positioned at different heights.
Pink Cat Cage has been discontinued, price lowered while supplies last.
Our ProSelect® Foldable Cat Cage
is a roomy and secure place for cats and small animals to rest and play. Made of durable, powder-coated 8- and 12-gauge wire with close 1 1/4" x 6" wire spacing for extra strength and rounded edges for safety. The sturdy and durable cage features:
- Large arched front doors that allow access to the entire cage
- Spring-loaded latches offering extra security
- Removable plastic perches can be positioned at different heights
- Quick assembly without the use of tools
- Available in pink, black, purple, and ivory
Includes two doors, three perches, a removable, easy-clean, color-coordinated ABS plastic pan, and four locking casters.
Additional ProSelect® Cat Cage Deluxe Platforms
are available, sold separately
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product details.
This product is not eligible for shipping discounts.
Material: Durable, powder-coated 8- and 12-gauge wire
Size: 35 1/2" L x 22 1/4" W x 48" H
Casters add 2.5" to 48" Height
When folded: 35 1/2"L x 22 1/4"W x 35 1/2"H
2 doors, 3 standard sized perches
4 moving/locking casters hold cage approx. 2-1/2" off the ground
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
Download the instructions document
- Remove cage from box.
- Lift up panels to unfold. Panels will form front, back, and top of cage.
- Unfold and lift out one side panel and align it along front, back and top of cage.
- Secure side panel with clips attached to front, back, and top panels.
- Unfold and lift out remaining side and secure to other side of front, back, and top panels with clips.
- Attach perch(es) at desired heights by hooking them to cage wires. Side with textured surface should face up.
- Slide ABS plastic tray into bottom of cage and hook latches to secure.
- Attach casters to bottom of cage using included screws.
- To open the hinged door at the bottom to remove tray, grip one of the corners, pull back and up to release the latch. Repeat on the other side. Lift up bar to take tray out.