K&H Electric Pet Bed Warmers
The K&H Electric Pet Bed Warmer™ utilizes dual thermostats that regulate temperature using only 13-watts! This easy-to-use pet warmer can be placed inside virtually any pet bed. Just plug it in! Available in three convenient sizes: small, medium, and large. One year limited warranty.
The K&H Electric Pet Bed Warmer™
offers pets the therapeutic value of heat. Great for senior dogs with arthritis. The heater is set to keep the surface 12 to 15 degrees above ambient air temperature and warms to 102ºF when the pet lies on it.
- Dual thermostats add extra comfort using only 13-watts of energy!
- Can be placed inside any style of dog bed
- Easy to use – just plug it in
The K&H Electric Pet Bed Warmer™ is available in three sizes. Packaged for retail.
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more details.
Pet Bed Warmer Small
Wattage: 4 watts
Item Dimensions: 8.5 x 9.5 x .25
Pet Bed Warmer Medium
Wattage: 6 watts
Item Dimensions: 6 x 20 x .25
Pet Bed Warmer Large
Wattage: 13 watts
Item Dimensions: 11 x 20 x .25
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
Testing your new PET BED WARMER
- Make sure the pet’s bed has a removable outer lining with a zipper or other means of closing and opening.
- Carefully position the PET BED WARMER between outer and inner lining and close the opening so the pet cannot remove the heating pad. When in use, check the pad to ensure proper positioning.
- Turn the bed so the cord is exiting the back of the bed, away from the normal path traveled by the pet.
- When cleaning the bedding, unplug and remove the PET BED WARMER so you do not subject it to being immersed in liquids or cleaners.
: After operating 1-2 hours, place your hands on your pet’s bed for 20-30 seconds, applying pressure. You will feel the radiant warmth your pet will enjoy.