Bayer Resultix Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats
Kill attached and crawling ticks quickly and easily with this easy-to-use, convenient tick spray. Free of conventional pesticides, Resultix™ Tick Spray for Dog and Cats dissolves the outer waxy layer of a tick’s hard shell, killing it within three hours of use.
Stop ticks in their tracks with this convenient, easy-to-use tick killing Resultix™ Tick Spray for Dog and Cats
. Simply point and spray at crawling and attached ticks on pets
- Can be used with dogs and cats
- Dissolves the wax covering on a tick’s hard outer shell, killing the tick within 3 hours
- Contains NO conventional pesticides
Resultix™ Tick Spray for Dog and Cats can be used as often as needed Spray can be used as often as necessary. Can be used on dogs and cats.
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product details.
Ingredients per 0.65 fl. oz spray bottle Isopropyl Myristate 50.0% Other Ingredient 50.0%
See the Instructions tab for more product details.
Directions for Resultix
- Remove the cap and hold the bottle upright.
- Direct the nozzle at the tick and spray until the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays).
- The tick will die within 3 hours and either fall off your pet, or be immobile when removed.
- If the tick falls off indoors within 3 hours of application, carefully pick up and dispose of tick using gloves or tweezers. After 3 hours if the tick has not fallen off, remove carefully with gloves or tweezers and dispose of tick.
- Dispose of ticks by placing in a sealable plastic bag, sealing the bag, and placing the bag in an outdoor garbage can.
- Wash hands thoroughly if you accidentally come in contact with ticks.
: Use as often as needed. Spray until the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays) and wait 3 hours until tick falls off. If tick does not fall off within 3 hours, remove tick with gloves and tweezers. Do not spray near pet's eyes.
: Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.