FiproGuard Max Flea and Tick Treatment
FiproGuard™ Max starts killing fleas and ticks in as little as 1 hour! The first retail generic equivalent to Frontline Top Spot®, FiproGuard™ Max contains Fipronil – the active ingredient used in Frontline Top Spot®* – and Cyphenothrin, a fast-acting insecticide.
Kill fleas and ticks in as little as 1 hour! FiproGuard™ Max
provides three-way protection against fleas, ticks, and chewing lice.
- Kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs and cats
Fast-acting and long-lasting, sustained-release formula protects dogs and cats for up to 30 days.
*FIPROGUARD™ is a trademark of Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc. Frontline Top Spot® is a registered trademark of Merial. Frontline Top Spot® and Merial are not affiliated with Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc.
Need help getting rid of fleas? See our four-point plan for completely eliminating a flea infestation.
See the Specifications and Safety tabs for more product details.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
Packages are color coded for easy retail sales.
Ingredients - Cat:
- Cats over 12 weeks: Purple
- Dogs up to 22 lbs: Orange
- Dogs 23-44 lbs: Green
- Dogs 45-88 lbs: Red
- Dogs 89-132 lbs: Blue
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether 75.20%
Ingredients - Dog:
Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, Vitamin E nicotinate 85.00%
See the Safety tab for more product details.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
. For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of the product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated or aged dogs. Call 1-800-781-4738 for 24-hour assistance.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting, unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If in eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a doctor if irritation persists.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going in for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information.