Nature’s Miracle® Quick Results Puppy Training Pads
are extra thick and contain special polymers to absorb up to 100 times their weight in liquid.
- Features built-in ties to make cleanup easy
- Treated with pheromones to attract dogs to the pads
- Refreshing cut-grass scent
Training Pads measure 22" x 23" and are available in 30, 50, and 80 count sizes.
Size: Training Pads measure 22" x 23"; Available in 30, 50, and 80 count sizes
See the Safety and Instructions tabs for more product information.
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
- Unfold pad and place on the floor in the desired area with the white side up and the green plastic side down. The area should be available to pet at all times, but also be away from dog’s bedding or food.
- Place pet on the pad so that it can smell the pad’s revolutionary grass scent formula. During the training process, continue to bring pet to the pad several times a day, especially upon waking, easting, drinking, playing, and before going to sleep. When nature calls, the dog will be attracted to the pad’s special combination of scents, and will eliminate on the pad.
- Use positive reinforcement and reward pet when it eliminates on the pad. If dog wets some place other than the pad, bring the dog back to the pad as soon as possible to reinforce that this is where it should eliminate.
- Pay attention to signs that pet needs to go. These signs include sniffing the floor, circling, and starting to squat.
- When dog eliminates on the pad, quickly tie up the pad with the built-in disposal ties, and throw pad away. Simply place a fresh pad down. Cleanup could not be easier!
- When dog is trained to eliminate on the pad, teach pet to relive itself outside by gradually moving the pad towards the door and eventually outside to the area where you would like pet to go. The pad’s familiar grass scent will speed up this process.
- Expect and prepare for accidents. It’s important to remove all traces of resulting odors, or they will stimulate pet to go in the same spot.