Our ProSelect® Heated Kennel Pads
are ideal for use with newborns, older, arthritic, and convalescing pets. Great for keeping pets warm in kennels, doghouses, garages, basements or anywhere pets rest. Thermostatically controlled pads have reversible sides to offer the choice of two temperatures:
- Dark tan sides heat to 98.6°
- Light beige sides heat to 80.6°F
- Made of durable ABS plastic
- Twp six-foot steel-wrapped cords to resist chewing and abrasion
This large size pad consists of two medium-size pads with a free large Slumber Pet™ Fleece Cover to hold the two in one bed.
See the Specifications tab for more product information.
Package Contents: Two medium size pads with a fleece cover (each pad has its own cord)
Size: 17 3/8" L x 26 7/8" W
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
- Select desired temperature by placing the pads either with the light sides facing up (80.6°F) or with the dark sides facing up (98.6°F).
- Place pads in area where pet will be resting that is sheltered from rain and snow.
- Position pads flat on floor of kennel or doghouse so pet can lie on them. If using in an enclosed area such as a doghouse, do not cover entire floor with pad. This way, the pet can choose to be on or off the pads. (If using optional fleece cover, insert pads into cover and close end with Velcro® tabs.)
- Surface clean with damp cloth. Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pads into the outlets.
- Plug each pad into a standard 110-volt outlet.
- Fully extend cords before using - DO NOT use when coiled or crimped.
- Do not immerse pads or cords in water.
- Periodically inspect cords periodically for signs of damage or wear.
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth. Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pads into outlets.
- Do not use if damaged.
- Unplug pads when not in use.
- Do not exceed electrical rating or use with a voltage converter.
- Do not puncture pads for any reason.
- Do not splice, repair, or modify units in any way.
This is an electrical product. Read all instructions and precautions carefully before operating. Failure to properly follow all directions may lead to an electric shock or a fire, which could cause injury. 18 watts. 120 volts. Limited two-year warranty.