Now it’s easier than ever to identify puppies in large litters! Packs of eight color-coded Total Pet Health™ Puppy ID Collars
have removable number rings to increase your identification options. Order multiple packs and mix and match colors and numbers to track litters of nine puppies or more.
- Durable nylon collars have adjustable Velcro® tabs for a secure fit
- For use with puppies between five and nine weeks of age
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product details.
: Nylon and velcro
- Toy collars measure 1/4"W and adjust to fit necks from 5" to 8"
- Regular collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks from 6" to 12"
- Large collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks form 10" to 16"
All are available in packs of eight, with removable number band.
See the Instructions tab for more product descriptions.
Directions for use
- Place collar around puppy’s neck with the hard Velcro® side facing in and the soft side facing out.
- Push the end tab of the collar on the hard Velcro side against the soft side for a secure fit.
- Collars should fit snugly, but not too tightly.
For litters of more than eight puppies, buy multiple packs and use the numbers to distinguish between collars of the same color.
For use with puppies between five and nine weeks of age.