Now pets can relieve themselves indoors without ruining floors, carpets and furniture. This Clean Go Pet® Indoor Dog Potty
is specially scented to encourage use.
- Mat and tray design collects liquids for easy disposal
- Holds up to two gallons
- Each is packaged for retail with instructions and training tips
Clean Go Pet® Indoor Dog Potty is available in 20" x 30" and 27" x 40" sizes. Replacement mats
are also available and sold separately.
See the Specifications and Instructions tabs for more product information.
Size: Measures 20"L x 30"W and 27" x 40"; Holds up to two gallons of liquid
See the Instructions tab for more product information.
Instructions for Use
- A. Mat
- B. Drainage Grid
- C. Floor Tray
Training Your Dog
- Place the Drainage Grid (B) inside the Floor Tray (C) with the nodes facing down as shown.
- Place the Mat (A) on top of the Drainage Grid (B).
- When pet eliminates on the potty, liquids will drain through the Mat and Drainage Grid and be collected in the Floor Tray for easy disposal.
- To prevent spills when cleaning, you may want to line the floor tray with Clean Go Pet™ Puppy Pads, newspapers or paper towels.
Why it Works
- Repetition and positive reinforcement are the keys to training your dog.
- It may take several attempts before your dog accepts this potty as an alternative to eliminating outside.
- Do not allow dog to use mat for any other purpose besides eliminating.
Dogs are conditioned to relieve themselves by certain scents. The mat is treated to smell like another dog has already been there, and your dog will want to cover the scent with its own.
If your dog is reluctant to use the Indoor Dog Potty, try spreading actual grass over the top of the mat. You can also collect urine or stool from your pet and apply it directly to the Mat.
Cleaning the Unit
Disposable gloves are recommend for handling and cleaning the unit.
- Discard any solid waste from the Mat. Removing the waste after each movement is recommended to prevent your pet from stepping in the waste and tracking it through the house.
- Remove the Mat and the Drainage Grid from the receptacle and empty the urine outdoors, in the toilet, or down a drain. For easier cleaning, empty the floor tray before it fills to the top. Lining the tray with Clean Go Pet Puppy Pads, newspapers, or paper towels can also help to prevent spills.
- Clean the Tray, Mat and Grid each time the unit is emptied. Make sure all pieces are dry before reassembling.
- As an additional odor-preventing measure, an enzyme-based stain and odor remover like the Clean Go Pet™ Oxy-Advanced Stain & Odor Eliminator can be applied directly to the mat.