Easy to fit and easy to use, this Premier Easy Walk™ Harness
never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area.
- Stops pulling by steering dogs to the side and redirecting their attention
- Patent-pending martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control
- Prevents harness twisting and gapping
See the Instructions and Sizing Info tabs for more product details.
Items may be combined for quantity discounts.
to see the instructions document.
- Chest piece with a martingale loop with a D-ring for easy leash attachment
- Shoulder strap
- Belly strap
- Fit the shoulder strap
- Open the quick snap buckle on the belly strap.
- Place the shoulder strap over the dog’s head with the chest strap resting on the dog’s chest.
- Adjust the shoulder strap so that the connector ring sits above and behind the dog’s shoulder.
- Fit the belly strap
- Tighten the shoulder strap to a comfortably snug fit, allowing for just a finger’s width underneath. The snug fit is required because the girth creates the "foundation" that keeps the harness in place.
- When the girth (shoulder and belly straps combined) is fitted correctly, it should resemble a vertical line.
- Fit the chest strap
- AFTER you have the girth properly secured, begin to fit the chest strap. Gently press fingers on lower front of dog’s chest to locate the breastbone.
- Adjust each portion of the chest strap equally to keep the D-ring centered.
- When adjusted correctly, the chest strap will be horizontal, resting over the dog’s breastbone. It should sit nearly parallel to the ground and should not "hang down" or gap.
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the chest strap.
: You may need to remove the harness during fitting to make these attachments. Also dogs may "tense up" during fitting, so check the fit again after the dog has walked in the harness for a few minutes. Using a leash with a heavy clasp may cause the chest strap to sag. Please choose a leash with a light, but sturdy clasp.
Warning: We do not recommend using the Easy Walk Harness with a retractable leash. Check the fit regularly, especially on growing dogs. Examine the harness for signs of chewing, fraying or damage. Do not leave the harness on your dog unattended.
See the Sizing Info tab for more product details.