BE Slicker Brush
BeGood Slicker Brushes are perfect for at-home, between-grooming maintenance, or in the salon for professional use.
- Perfect for everyday brushouts
- Available with steel or rubber pins
- Pins penetrate into coat to massage pet
- Ergonomic, contoured handle offers maximum comfort for prolonged use
Each is packaged for retail.
- Small Slicker Brush with Steel Pins measures 6¾" x 3¾"
- Large Slicker Brush with Steel Pins measures 6¾" x 4¾"
- Large Slicker Brush with Rubber Pins measures 6¾" x 4¾"
Directions for use:
- Begin by applying a brushing aid to your pet’s coat. This will help break the static lock of any mats and also pre-condition the coat, making it easier for the pins of the brush to pass through the hair.
- Start brushing at the rear of the animal, working toward the head. This will allow the pet to become accustomed to being brushed before you start brushing around its head, which may make some animals nervous.
- Lift the hair upward with your free hand and brush the hair down and out of your hand, in the direction of hair growth.
- Keep your wrist straight to prevent the pins of the brush from scratching the animal’s skin.
|Primary Brand||Be Good|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|