Davis Miconazole Shampoo 2% Gal
The rich Davis Miconazole Shampoo helps relieve symptoms of fungal infections (including those associated with yeast and ringworm), while soothing damaged skin.
- Effectively aids in eliminating the scaling that is a by-product of seborrhea
- 2% Colloidal Oatmeal locks in needed moisture while providing soothing relief
- Free from dyes and fragrances
Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate with Ethanol, EGMS Fatty Acid Esters, Coconut Based Lathering Agent, PEG Distearate, Lauramide D, Aloe Vera Whole Leaf, Cosmetic Grade Preservative, Purified Water.
Directions for use:
- Wet coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply shampoo to head and ears, then lather. Do not get shampoo into eyes.
- Repeat procedure with neck, chest, middle and hindquarter, finishing with legs.
- Allow shampoo to soak in for 10 minutes.
- To prevent ingestion, do not allow animal to lick while bathing.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Repeat twice weekly until symptoms subside, then weekly, or as directed by a veterinarian.
Download Davis Miconazole Shampoo Information (PDF File)