AG AdvantageII Flea Topicals Cats 6-Mon
Advantage II uses two active ingredients for flea prevention and treatment. Imidacloprid, an adulticide, kills adult fleas on pets. The insect growth regulator pyriproxyfen inhibits development of immature stages, interrupting the flea life cycle. Waterproof formula means there's no need for reapplication following swimming, or a bath with a soap-free shampoo. 4-Month supplies come in three weight ranges for cat and 6-Month supplies come in two weight ranges for cats.
- Works through contact. Fleas don’t have to bite to die.
- Kills ALL flea life stages
- Kill fleas within 12 hours of initial application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Waterproof — Bayer recommends use of a soap-free shampoo
- Convenient, once-a-month application
Items may be combined for quantity discounts.
Also available for cats in a 4-month supply (see item ZX6863) and available for dogs in 4-month (ZX6861) and 6-month (ZX6860) supplies.
- Hazards to humans: Advantage causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children.
- Hazards to domestic animals: Advantage is for external use only. Do not use on kittens under eight weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any product.
Advantage is a registered trademark of Bayer.
Shipping Info: This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-Pet-Edge.
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|