Advantage II Flea Topicals Dogs 6-Month
Bayer's Advantage® II is a once-a-month topical application that helps protect dogs from fleas. It is recommended for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. It kills all flea life stages, including eggs, within 12 hours.
- Works through contact. Fleas don’t have to bite to die.
- Kills ALL flea life stages
- Kill fleas within 12 hours of initial application
- Kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Waterproof—Bayer recommends use of a soap-free shampoo
- Convenient, once-a-month application
Advantage II is for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older.
Items may be combined for quantity discounts.
Also available for dogs in a 4-month supply (see item ZX6861) and available for cats in 4-month (ZX6863) and 6-month (ZX6862) supplies.
- Hazards to humans: Advantage causes eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children.
- Hazards to domestic animals: Advantage is for external use only. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any product.
Advantage is a registered trademark of Bayer.
Shipping Info: This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-Pet-Edge.
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|
Write Your Own Review