AX AdvantixII F&T Topicals Dogs 12-Mon
Bayer's K9 Advantix® II is a once-a-month topical application that offers REPEL-and-kill pest protection against a variety of pests.
K9 Advantix II combines three effective ingredients to repel
and kill ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, repel biting flies, and
kill lice. Imidacloprid and permethrin attack the above
parasites’ nerve cells at different receptor sites on the
nerve, causing them to become paralyzed and die. The insect
growth regulator pyriproxyfen inhibits development of immature
stages, interrupting the flea life cycle. When combined, these
three active ingredients repel and kill ticks, fleas and
mosquitoes, and prevent the development of all flea life
- Repels and kills ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, repels biting flies and kills lice
- Repels and kills ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, repels biting flies and kills lice. If ticks, fleas and mosquitoes are repelled or killed, they cannot attach or feed on your dog and transmit organisms that may cause disease
- Starts killing ticks within 10 minutes*
- Repels and kills ticks, including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis) and Lone Star ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis) for up to four weeks
- Kills ALL flea life stages
- Prevents fleas on a treated dog from infesting the home
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours, and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- REPELS biting flies
- Kills lice
- Waterproof — Bayer recommends use of a soap-free shampoo
- Convenient, once-a-month application
- Easy to apply
*Three days post-treatment on previously untreated dogs. (Data on file. Bayer HealthCare, Animal Health.)
The 2-month supply of Advantix® II is available in four formulas:
- For dogs 4-10 lbs (green package)
- For dogs 11-20 lbs (teal package)
- For dogs 21-55 lbs (red package)
- For dogs over 55 lbs (blue package)
K9 Advantix II is also available in a 4-month supply
(ZX6851), a 6-month supply (ZX6850), and a 12-month supply
- K9 Advantix II is for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older.
- Do not use K9 Advantix II on cats or other animals.
- Separate dogs and cats until spot is dry.
- Keep out of reach of children. For external use on dogs only. Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
K9 Advantix II must not be used on cats due to their unique
physiology and inability to metabolize certain compounds. If
applied to a cat or ingested by a cat who actively grooms a
recently treated dog, this product may have serious harmful
Consult a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. If dog is on medication, consult a vet before using this product.
K9 Advantix is a registered trademark of Bayer.
Directions for Use:
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have dog standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the dog. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-Pet-Edge.
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|