Best Friend Mobility Elite Wheelchair
Designed and tested by a K9 Orthopedic Surgeon, lightweight, sturdy, adjustable pet wheelchairs help pets continue enjoying active lives. Activities such as walking, running, and playing, and essential activities of socialization and exploration are important parts of a full life. Giving mobility back to our pets means giving them back well-rounded, healthy lives. Provides full rear leg support for assisted walking. Use for rehab or as a permanent mobility solution. Lightweight adjustable non-rust aluminum frame with non-rust stainless hardware. Simple and quick assembly. Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort. Made in the USA.
Lightweight, sturdy, adjustable Best Friends Mobility Elite Wheelchairs help pets continue enjoying active lives. Activities such as walking, running, and playing, and essential activities of socialization and exploration are important parts of a full life. Provides full rear leg support for assisted walking. Use for rehab or as a permanent mobility solution. Allows pet to relieve themselves. Wheelchair use requires full front strength to use.
- Simple and quick assembly
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- All terrain polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings
- Lightweight, adjustable non-rust aluminum frame
- Non-rust stainless hardware
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Easy snap buckle front harness system
- Designed and tested by K9 Orthopedic Surgeon
Ideal for dogs with:
- Hip dysplasia
- Neurological problems like osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fractured spine/back
- Rear limb amputee
- Ligamentous injuries such as PCL or ACL injuries
- Thoracic or Lumbar disc injury
- Other conditions that results in rear leg pain or weakness
- Made in the USA
Measurements are of pet's hindquarter height.
Please see Customer Education sheet regarding how to measure your dog properly. Learn more.
Care: Hose or wipe down tires to keep them from tracking dirt - Wipe down aluminum surfaces with warm, soapy water using a soft cloth such as a microfiber or cotton rag. Rinse and dry - Wash the sling, harness, and straps in cool, soapy water and hang them to dry. Opting for a perfume-free detergent will help your pet avoid skin irritation. You may want to try odor neutralizers (homemade or storebought) to counter any smell that may remain in the harness.
Materials: Stainless steel hardware, Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness
Shipping Info: This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping. It is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional Shipping Time.
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!