Best Shot Ultra Vitalizing Mist Sprays
Versatile, protein-enriched Best Shot® Ultra Vitalizing® Mist is a spray-on, leave-in conditioner that instantly detangles, moisturizes, and builds body. Offers advanced cleaning and conditioning, at a great value. Their pH-balanced formulas are made with the finest, all-natural, biodegradable, and cosmetic-grade ingredients.
Best Shot® Ultra Vitalizing® Mist offers advanced cleaning and conditioning, at a great value. Their pH-balanced formulas are made with the finest, all-natural, biodegradable, and cosmetic-grade ingredients. Best Shot products provide fantastic texture, body, and luster, while reducing brush-out time. Versatile, protein-enriched Best Shot Ultra Vitalizing Mist is a spray-on, leave-in conditioner.
- • Its spray-in leave-in hydrating conditioners are great between baths for skin, ridding dandruff, shining dull coat, and more!
- • Use for routine brush-outs or apply before drying to release more undercoat
- • Features Coat Release Technology™
- • Professional groomers recommend it for loosening mats, de-shedding, freeing tangles, ridding static and speed drying
- • Alcohol free and hypoallergenic
- • Instantly detangles, moisturizes, and builds body
- • Seals and protects coats against dirt, static, and UV damage
- • Speeds up drying time
- • Ready to use
Used in combination, Ultra Wash® Shampoo, Ultra Plenish® Conditioner, and Ultra Vitalizing Mist create a three-step Coat Release™ formula that cleans, deodorizes, eliminates mats, reduces static, and seals in moisture and shine. Ideal for all coat types. Safe for puppies and kittens over 8 weeks old.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Cosmetic Grade Aminomodified Silicone-polyether Copolymers, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Matriciaria Chamomilla, Proprietary Spearmint & Peppermint Botanical Essence, Citric Acid Safe for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens
Directions for Use:
1. Use Ultra Wash Shampoo to deep clean and Ultra Plenish Conditioner to condition the coat.
2. Shake well.
3. After removing excess water from coat, with coat still damp, spray Ultra Vitalizing Mist and massage through coat. Apply liberally to matted areas for easier brush-outs.
4. Air, cage, or force dry the coat. Never attempt to brush out wet or damp mats. With force drying, loose coat brush-out is virtually eliminated.
5. Use a slicker-type brush to remove any persistent mats. Finish with a pin brush.
6. Ultra Vitalizing Mist is a superior coat finisher for day-to-day grooming and last-minute touch-ups. It is a water-soluble solution that will not cause coat build-up or residue.
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!