CET HEXtra Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs
C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs are coated with exclusive 10% solution of chlorhexidine—this patented chlorhexidine solution is released into the oral cavity during chewing and may be released for up to 24 hours, providing sustained antimicrobial action.
- The perfect everyday treats that helps clean teeth and leave your pup’s breath smelling fresh.
- Clinically proven to reduce calculus when used daily
- Single-layer rawhide provides abrasive cleaning action
- Daily use helps remove plaque and reduce tartar and calculus
- Dogs love the delicious poultry flavor
- Chews come in 30-count bags, and are available in four sizes.
For more C.E.T. oral care products, please see C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews (ZT9061) and C.E.T. Enzymatic Toothpastes (ZT0201).
- Petite (for dogs less than 11 lb)
- Medium (for dogs 11–25 lb)
- Large (for dogs 26–50 lb)
- X-Large (for dogs over 50 lb)
Active Ingredients: C.E.T. HEXTRA Premium Chews are coated with a patented 10% (w/w) solution of chlorhexidine gluconate.
Ingredients: Beefhide, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed poultry liver (enzymatic), tetrasodium pyrophosphate, salt, lecithin, sodium gluconate, potassium sorbate, gluconodeltalactone, mineral oil, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract
Crude Protein (min.):.....75.0%
Crude Fat (min.):.....1.0%
Crude Fiber (max.):.....3.5%
Directions for Use: Give your dog at least one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian, to reduce plaque and calculus. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of reach of children and wash hands after handling. The oral hygiene benefit of C.E.T. HEXTRA Premium Chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action. Gulping whole chews will reduce the efficacy and can be harmful to your dog.
|Primary Brand||CET Enzymatic|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|