Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Shamp 2.5% Gal
Deep-cleansing Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo contains 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, which helps alleviate conditions associated with seborrhea dermatitis, canine and feline acne, and other conditions where a keratolytic vehicle may be beneficial.
- • Excellent degreaser for problem coats
- • Aids in the opening and flushing of hair follicles
- • Contains natural moisturizers to promote hydration of the coat and skin
Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Shampoo is safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. Available in 12-ounce and Gallon sizes.
Safety: Rubber gloves are recommended when using Benzoyl Peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. May be used daily or as directed by a veterinarian. If irritation develops, discontinue use and bathe pet with Davis Hypoallergenic Tearless Shampoo.
Ingredients: Benzoyl peroxide, natural coconut-based lathering agent, ammonium laureth sulfate with ethanol, propylene glycol, preservative, proprietary polymer, and purified water
Directions for use:
- Wet pet’s coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply shampoo to head and ears, then lather. Be careful not to get shampoo into eyes.
- Repeat procedure with neck, chest, middle and hind quarters, finishing legs last.
- Allow pet to stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!