Feline Soft Claw Nail Caps
- Caps last 4-6 weeks
- Will not interfere with pet’s normal behavior
- Non-toxic nail caps are safe if swallowed
Sizes and Colors may be combined for quantity discounts.
Size Guidelines for Cats
Kitten: Less than 6 months old - Soft Paws will fit most kittens by the time they reach the age of 16 weeks (4 months). Some kittens can wear them as early as age 12 weeks (3 months) . To test, try a nail cap on first without the adhesive. If it looks too big, don't glue it on. The nail cap should fit snugly, like a glove. To accommodate smaller kittens, you can trim the base (open end) of the Soft Paws nail cap, making it smaller so it will fit your kitten's nail.
Kittens up to about 5 pounds and 5 months of age generally fit the kitten size. Some kittens at 5 months may need the small size rather than the kitten size if they are growing fast or are large-breed cats.
Small: Approximately 6 months old / Approximately 6-8 pounds - In general, the small-sized Soft Paws® will fit cats that are approximately 6 months of age and about 6-8 pounds. Small-boned adult cats may wear the small size. If your cat seems smaller than an average full-grown cat, choose small.
Medium: Approximately 9-13 pounds Most adult average size cats wear medium.
Large: Approximately 14 pounds and up -
Very large-boned and large-breed cats wear large. Maine Coons,
for example, are very large cats and generally wear
- Trim the narrow nail tips and select size.
- Fill nail caps 1/3 full with adhesive.
- Extend nails by gently pressing thumb on top with index finger on bottom of paw, ,then slide nail caps onto nails.
- Observe cat for five minutes before release.
- Point glue tube upward and squeeze gently until all air escapes. Replace cap immediately and store in refrigerator out of the reach of children.
|Primary Brand||Soft Claws|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|