Frontline FrontlinePlus 3Mon
The top selling flea and tick topical treatment! Frontline® Plus 3-month flea and tick treatment for dogs and cats is formulated to quickly and safely eliminate fleas and ticks and break the flea life cycle to effectively prevent reinfestation.
- Kills fleas on your pet within 12 hours
- Provides a full month of protection
- Waterproof formula is great for pets that swim
- Kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
Frontline Plus flea and tick treatment stops all flea stages (egg, larvae and pupae) from developing, and kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks.
Items may be combined for quantity discounts.
Use Frontline Plus for Dogs on dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older. Frontline Plus for Dogs is available as:
- 0.67 ml applicators for use on dogs and puppies up to 22 lbs
- 1.34 ml applicators for dogs 23-44 lbs
- 2.68 ml applicators for dogs 45-88 lbs
- 4.02 ml applicators for dogs 89-132 lbs.
Use Frontline Plus for Cats, available as 0.5 ml applicators, on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older.
Shipping Info: This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.
Caution: Do no use on other animals. Keep out of reach of children. For external use on dogs and puppies only. Approved for use on pregnant, nursing, and lactating bitches. Check with a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals or before using with other pesticides.
Cat Formula Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, S-Methoprene 11.8%
Dog Formula Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, S-Methoprene 8.8%
Includes 3 pipettes of 0.136 fl oz (4.02 ml) fluid. If the pet has fleas that may cause flea bite dermatitis, a monthly application may be needed. Multiple monthly applications are recommended for the elimination of mites.
Directions For Use:
- Remove applicator tube from package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position.
- Pull cap off tube. Turn cap around and place other end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove from tube.
- Have pet standing for easy application.
- Part the hair on the pet’s back and between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze to expel contents.
- Amount and place of the application varies depending on the weight of the pet. Refer to label.
- Discard empty tube as described on label.
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|
Write Your Own Review