Perfect for all-around grooming and for groomers specializing in small dogs, users of smaller scissors, and groomers who do fine precision work, the new Geib Supra Curved Shears represent the culmination of years of experience in fine shear making. Hand finished by skilled craftsman to exacting standards, these high-quality shears represent the latest in modern technology with the craftsmanship of the finest shear maker. Rockwell hardness of 59-60.
Curved scissors are used on top knots and on areas that you would like to leave a rounded finish, such as a Bichon’s head or a continental trim on a poodle. Some groomers like to use curved shears round the legs and feet.
• Nylon Adjuster Rides provide an extra smooth feel and action.
• Compact Low Profile Screw streamlines the shear
• Internal Click Tension Adjuster allows for precision tightening to your preference and keeps constant pressure
• Beautiful Mat Finish cuts down on glare, providing better contrast with hair
• High-quality Japanese Cobalt Steel for long durability and abrasion resistance. Highest quality available
• Sub-Zero Heat Treated for harder and a more refined steel resulting in edges that will last longer
• Computer Controlled Grinding for precise accurate edges
• Hand Sharpened Bevel Edges by experienced, skilled craftsmen to a modified hama-guri edge resulting in maximum sharpness