Guardian Gear Pioneer Soft Crates
- Outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon
- Supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame
- Zippered, charcoal gray mesh window panels on four sides provide ventilation and visibility
- Top features optional fabric cover
These amazing crates feature reflective trim, a back storage
pocket, and handy Velcro® strap closures. Folds down flat for
easy storage and features two different water bottle holders
and side storage pocket.
Not recommended for puppies or chronic chewers.
Material: Outer Shell: Durable Water Resistant 600-denier nylon; Fold-down frame is Tubular Steel
- X-Large is Green and measures 48"L x 31"W x 31"H
Sizing Guide: Measure dog’s height to the
shoulders, and length from chest to rear of leg, then add 4"-6"
to each measurement. See below for estimations by breed. For
X-Large: Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Greyhound, Mastiff, Saint Bernard
- Remove top support bars from storage pocket on bottom of crate.
- Unfold front and back of frame into an upright position. Unzip top opening of crate.
- Attach top support bar to top corner of crate. Push in on center of bar to compress the spring.
- Fit opposite end of bar into the opposite corner of the crate.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with other support bar.
- Unzip top opening of crate.
- Push in on the tension spring and remove each top support bar.
- Fold down front and back of frame.
Shipping Info: This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping.
|Primary Brand||Guardian Gear|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|