Groomers Helper Upgrade Set
If you're ready to upgrade to the Groomers Helper® Professional Set, this upgrade kit will transform your basic Groomers Helper® starter kit to the pro-level classic. The Groomers Helper® Upgrade Set will allow you to tackle a multitude of grooming tasks exceptionally well, and make it easier to position a range of pets—whether you've got a "sitter," "spinner," "head-bobber," or "table-jumper" on your hands. A great investment that can help you save time, energy, and frustration while grooming pets.
If you're grooming pets multiple times a week, maybe you're thinking about making the jump from the basic Groomers Helper® starter kit to the Groomers Helper® Professional Set. Consider the Groomers Helper® Upgrade Set for making the upgrade. The upgrade kit includes everything you need to assemble a more robust Groomers Helper® system with greater flexibility and support for positioning pets. It also offers five additional configurations for acing tasks such as topknots and beards. It's a great option for groomers who need a wider variety of support for grooming.
• This upgrade kit will transform your basic Groomers Helper® starter kit to the pro-level Groomers Helper® Professional Set.
• Offers better capability and support for acing grooming tasks such as topknots and beards.
• Adds five more configurations to your system for positioning pets, such as the "no sit" position that keeps dogs standing, and the "tri-tie" position for correcting head-bobbers.
• A smart upgrade if you spend a lot of time grooming difficult pets, such as "sitters," "spinners," "head-bobbers," "biters," and "table-jumpers."
• Offers more flexibility for positioning a range of pets—including cats, as well as older, blind, and deaf dogs.
• This kit consists of sturdy hardware and adjustable grooming loops that gently secure a pet to your grooming table while you groom.
• The standard clamps fit grooming tables up to 1.125" thick.
• Kit with Universal Clamps that open to 3.25"
• Helps you save a chunk of time, energy, and frustration on grooming pets so you can take on more customers and boost your bottom line.
The Groomers Helper® Upgrade Set with Standard Clamps includes: (1) Groomers Helper® original stainless-steel clamp, (1) Groomers Helper® safety loop, (2) ¾" side arms for "no sit" and "tri-tie" functions*, (2) ¾" single-bolt table clamps that fit grooming tables up to 1-1/8" thick**, instructions on how to access the Groomers Helper® Professional Set Training Video online***.
The Groomers Helper® Upgrade Set with Universal Clamps includes: (1) Groomers Helper® original stainless-steel clamp, (1) Groomers Helper® safety loop, (2) ¾" side arms for "no sit" and "tri-tie" functions*, (2) ¾" single-bolt table clamps that fit grooming tables up to 3.25" thick, instructions on how to access the Groomers Helper® Professional Set Training Video online***.
* When both Starter Sets are not being used for the “no sit” or “tri-tie” configurations, the two included Groomers Helper® clamps may be used on separate tables.
** The standard clamps are compatible with grooming tables up to 1-1/8" thick. For grooming tables thicker than 1-1/8" thick, please purchase the Groomers Helper® Upgrade Set with Universal Clamps. Universal Clamps open to 3.25". It's important to order the proper size of the side clamps to prevent damage to your grooming table, and for the safety of both groomers and pets.
*** Must have an active internet connection to access the training video.
Note: The Groomers Helper® Upgrade Set does not include a grooming table, a grooming arm, or the main arm clamp.
Material: Steel arms, clamps, grooming loops
Caution: Do not leave a pet in restraints unattended. Do not allow a pet to struggle in restraints. If a pet does not calm down, release it immediately. Do not put your hands in front of the pet's muzzle, where it can be bitten.
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!