Clean and protect your clippers and blades with H-42 Virucidal Anti-Bacterial Clean Clippers solution. Used as directed, solution will prevent the growth and transfer of bacteria from one cutting to the next, and will keep your instruments in very good working order, prolonging their live. Cleans, lubricates, and deodorizes. Water-free formula will not rust blades. Unlike alcohol and some other cleaners containing water that can cause rust and corrode expensive tools, or harmful vapors that will endanger your health, Anti-Bacterial H-42 Clean Clippers is safe to use and does not contain water or harmful vapors. Conditions your clippers for better cuts. Germ-free without removing the blades. Kills HIV-1 (AIDS Virus). EPA Registered Disinfectant (Patented).
• Cleans, Lubricates, Deodorizes
• Prevents the growth and transfer of bacteria
• Water-free formula will not rust blades
• No harmful vapors
• Kills HIV-1 AIDS Virus
• Prolongs the life of your clippers and blades
1. First turn electric hair clipper off, then brush hair and other fouling particles from clipper blades.
2. With clipper blades in a downward position over a towel, turn electric clipper on and submerge [5 to 6 seconds] the cutting edge of the clipper blade only [spray or apply], keeping cleaner off floors.
3. Allow cleaner to remain on clipper blades for at least ten minutes.
4. Wipe excess cleaner from blades with a clean dry towel.
5. See product label for additional information and details.
Watch the informative How To Use Virucidal Anti-Bacterial H-42 Clean Clipper video: