****** Please note: This is the Liquid Formula, not a gel *****
Stop bacteria in its tracks with our FDA-approved HAND SANITIZER TOPICAL SOLUTION. This effective formula kills 99.9% of germs and has one of the highest ratios of active ingredients on the market. Gallon size is perfect for refilling spray bottles. Great for hands but also very effective for cleaning hard surfaces, too! HAND SANITIZER TOPICAL SOLUTION is produced using sustainable energy methods in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA.
- • FDA approved Non-Sterile Solution
- • Ethyl Alcohol antiseptic 80%
- • Highly effective liquid (not a gel) formula as recommended by the World Health Organization
- • Made in the USA
Active ingredient(s) Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v.……............…...…Antiseptic
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use on children less than 2 months of age. Do not use on open skin wounds.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- • Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- • Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- • Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- • Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, puried water USP
Fits standard gallon pumps (sold separately).
This is an ORM-D (Other Regulated Materials-Domestic) product and can only be shipped within the contiguous United States via a ground carrier. It cannot be shipped via the United States Post Office, to a P.O. Box, via expedited shipping (any method that might involve air transport) or internationally. If you have any questions, please call 800-738-3343.