Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!
We wish all of our customers, employees, family and pets a wonderful Christmas Holiday Weekend. Our offices and distribution centers will be closed on Thursday 12/24 and Friday 12/25. Our PetEdge.com websites will be fully operational, and our Call Center will be operating during normal business hours on Thursday and Saturday. Orders placed after 2pm on Wednesday 12/23 will ship beginning Monday 12/28.
A note to our customers concerning Inventory levels and the Coronavirus pandemic
First and foremost, we want to express our hope that everyone is safe and well during the pandemic. With each state in a various phase of reopening we are hopeful that everyone’s business returns quickly.
Our business too has been affected by the pandemic, as is our supplier’s ability to provide us with the items that our customers need to run their own businesses. We are still feeling the effects of Import and Domestic factory closures over the last 90 days on many key items. All our suppliers have been affected by reduced capacity to manufacture products and by restrictions on shipments to our Distribution Centers. Unfortunately, it will still take some time for the supply to be delivered to our Distribution Centers and to catch up with the demand on the impacted items.
In an effort to ensure you receive the items you ordered, we may ship your items from multiple Distribution Centers, which may result in more than one delivery of your order.
We thank you for your support, flexibility, and your business. We will be updating the availability status for any Out of Stock items on the website on a daily basis. Please always feel free to contact our customer service representatives with questions.
Action items that we are taking:
- We are working closely with factories to get product expedited as they get up to full manufacturing capacity
- We are developing back-up sources for products where possible
- Customer Care Reps at our Call Center have been provided with recommended alternative items where possible
- We have increased the level of our product purchase forecasts to include extra safety stock on many of the key items
- We continue to follow Covid CDC guidelines in our Distribution Centers to ensure they remain open and the product you receive has been safely fulfilled and shipped
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus, there may be longer than normal delivery times. Orders may take longer to be delivered than initially estimated at time of purchase. Please continue to check the tracking link provided in in your shipping confirmation or in the My Orders section for up to date shipping information. We are working closely with all our partners to deliver your orders as fast as possible. Thank you.