Master Grooming Tools™ Xylac® Finishing Combs are handy and versatile pet grooming combs that glide through coats without snagging, pulling, or damaging hair. Exclusive all-metal combs are coated with Xylac® to decrease friction, reduce static, help prevent fly-away hair, and increase chemical and wear resistance.
• Coated with Xylac® to decrease friction, reduce static, help prevent fly-away hair
• Ideal for show finishes on several breeds
• Non-slip spines are contoured for a better grip and ease of use
• Teeth are drilled into spines for added strength and durability
• In assorted sizes, to address all grooming situations
Each is blister-packed for retail.
Material: Xylac®-coated steel
7/8” teeth in the following sizes:
Use as a finishing comb after grooming to locate any remaining tangles. Use end of comb with wider-spaced teeth for general grooming and for fluffing larger areas. Use finer end of comb for finer coats and around eye, ears, nose and feet. With the dual-ended combs, use the wider-spaced end for fluffing larger areas, and the narrow-spaced end for smaller areas