Master Equipment Everyday Pro Mini Tub 32In Clay
ikaria Retreat 2.5 Gallon with Purchase of Master Equipment Everyday Pro Mini Tub . A $79.99 Value!
- Basin is made of 18-gauge zinc-plated, powder-coated steel, with a rust-resistant stainless steel bottom panel
- Backsplash is 21-gauge steel
- Seams are sealed with mold-resistant silicone to provide a long-lasting, watertight seal
- The mold-resistant silicone caulking provides a long-lasting, watertight seal
Each tub features three 1" diameter plumbing holes (fit for
4" or 8" faucet hookups), predrilled 3¼" drain hole, and
two u-shaped backsplash bolts. Shampoo rack included.
This product meets or exceeds Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists Alliance (PPGSA) standards.
Please be sure to review your State or Municipal plumbing & electrical guidelines before purchasing.
Materials: Basin is made of 18-gauge zinc-plated, powder-coated stainless steel Backsplash is 21-gauge stainless steel
Size: 32"L x 26"W x 50½"H
A) Rear Stand (1)
B) Top Stand (1)
C) Stand Sides (2)
D) Tub Basin (1)
E) Tub Backsplash (1)
F) Tub Side Splashes (2)
G) Shampoo Rack (1)
H) Hex Bolts (8)
I) Standard Bolts (34)
J) Nuts (34)
K) Silicone Glue Sealant and Gun (1)
Tools needed: Hex Wrench Philips Head Screwdriver Pliers
- Bolt one side stand (C) to rear stand (A) with two hex bolts (G); repeat for other side of stand.
- Bolt the top of the stand (B) to assembled sides with two hex bolts (G); repeat for the other side.
- Lower the tub basin (D) onto the assembled stand. Note: The tub can be positioned so the drain hole is on the left or right.
- Choose what side of the basin you want the backsplash (E) to be on.
- Lay a thin line of silicone sealant (K) along the bottom edge of one side splash (C) and side of tub basin (D). Bolt the bottom of one side splash (C) to the tub basin (D). Use a standard bolt (1) and nut (J) in every pre-drilled hole.
- Lay a thin of silicone sealant (K) along the front sides and the bottom edge of the backsplash (E). Bolt the backsplash (E) to the attached side splash (F) and to the tub basin (D). Use a standard bolt (K) and nut (L) in every pre-drilled hole.
- Lay a thin line of silicone sealant (K) along the bottom edge of the other side splash (F) and the side of tub basin (D). Bolt the side splash (F) to the tub basin (D) with remaining standard bolts (!) and nuts (J), using one in every hole.
- The tub basin comes pre-sealed with silicone. For extra leak protection, add another layer of silicone along the seams of the basin prior to use.
- Remove excess silicone from all seams, making sure the silicone has completely filled the gaps.
- Hang the shampoo rack (G) onto the back of the backsplash using hooks on the back rack.
- Adjust leveling feet on the stand to have the drain approximately ⅛" lower than the opposite side of the tub. This allows water to drain water.
- Install plumbing as needed. Faucet holes are 4" and 8" on center, and the tub takes 3¼" standard sink strainer.
Download Assembly Instructions (PDF File)
Shipping Info: This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping. This item qualifies for Free Shipping with the purchase of $2000 or more of select Master Equipment & ProSelect Equipment.
|Primary Brand||Master Equipment|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Allows Free Shipping||Yes|