MG GroomSharp Ceramic Blade 30
Sharpened by skilled craftsmen and made from high-quality German steel with a ceramic cutter, Master Grooming Tools™ GroomSharp™ Ceramic Blades offer professional results at a DIY price!
Master Grooming Tools GroomSharp Ceramic Blades are compatible with all A5-style detachable-blade clippers.
- • Made from premium-quality, high-carbon, ice-tempered German steel
- • Honed by skilled craftsmen for superior sharpness
- • Holds a sharper edge longer than traditional detachable blades, requiring less sharpening
- • Ceramic cutter produces less friction, staying 50% cooler than steel blades
- • Chrome coating and heat treatment ensures maximum rust-resistance and durability
- • #40 Blade (1/100" cut)
- • #30 Blade (1/50" cut)
- • #15 Blade (3/64" cut)
- • #10 Blade (1/16" cut)
- • #7F Finish Blade (⅛" cut)
- • #5F Finish Blade (¼" cut)
Rockwell Hardness Rating: Steel blades: 70; ceramic cutter: 78
Directions for Use:
- To Remove: Turn clipper off. Hold clipper in one hand with blade facing towards you, push up on the blade release, and pull blade teeth towards you. The blade hinge will pop into the upright position. Pull blade off hinge.
- To Replace: Slide blade onto the blade hinge. Turn clipper on. Depress blade release and push blade down into position.
|Primary Brand||Master Grooming Tools|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|