MG GroomSharp Ceramic Blades Kit
- • Made from premium-quality, high-carbon, ice-tempered German steel
- • Each kit includes a #30, #10, #7F, and #5F ceramic blade
- • Honed by skilled craftsmen for superior sharpness
- • Holds a sharper edge longer than traditional detachable blades, requiring less sharpening
- • Ceramic cutter produces less friction, staying 50% cooler than steel blades
- • Chrome coating and heat treatment ensures maximum rust-resistance and durability
- • Compatible with all A5-style detachable-blade clippers
Material: Premium-quality, high-carbon German
- • #30 Blade (1/50" cut)
- • #10 Blade (1/16" cut)
- • #7F Finish Blade (⅛" cut)
- • #5F Finish Blade (¼" cut)
Rockwell Hardness Rating: The ceramic cutter is 78 and the steel blade is 70.
Directions for Use:
To Remove: Turn clipper off. Hold clipper in one hand with blade facing towards you, push up on the blade release, and pull blade teeth towards you. The blade hinge will pop into the upright position. Pull blade off hinge.
To Replace: Slide blade onto the blade hinge. Turn clipper on. Depress blade release and push blade down into position.
|Primary Brand||Master Grooming Tools|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
|Blade||Kit includes #10, 30, 5F, 7F|