Master Grooming Tools GroomSharp SK5 Steel Blades
Made from premium-quality, high-carbon German stainless steel, Master Grooming Tools™ GroomSharp™ Steel Blades offer professional results at a great value!
Master Grooming Tools GroomSharp Stainless Steel Blades are compatible with all A5-style detachable-blade clippers.
- • Made of premium-quality, high-carbon German stainless steel for maximum durability
- • Designed to cut precisely and cleanly for superior results
- • Edges stay sharp for long-lasting use and optimal performance
- • #40 Blade (1/100" cut)
- • #30 Blade (1/50" cut)
- • #15 Blade (3/64" cut)
- • #10 Blade (1/16" cut)
- • #7F Finish Blade (⅛" cut)
- • #5F Finish Blade (¼" cut)
Rockwell Hardness Rating: 70
Directions for Use: To Remove: Turn clipper off. Hold clipper in one hand with blade facing towards you, push up on the blade release, and pull blade teeth towards you. The blade hinge will pop into the upright position. Pull blade off hinge.
To Replace: Slide blade onto the blade
hinge. Turn clipper on. Depress blade release and push blade
down into position.
|Brand||Master Grooming Tools|
|Product Grouping||Own Brand|
Success! The coupon code: was succesfully applied!